Cambridge Rocket Club Launch for Saturday November 9 2019 Cancelled

The weather forecasts call for manageable temperatures but unfortunately greater than 40 kph winds on both Saturday and Sunday rendering conditions unsafe. This launch has been CANCELLED and will not be rescheduled.

Last winter we managed to host a very successful launch on February 10th, 2019. I used the philosophy then and will use it now to keep an eye on the weather and if there appears to be suitable weather conditions one week-end I will try to schedule a Winter launch. The launch would be a short notice mini-launch subject to participation level and of course weather conditions. I will try to give as much notice as possible.

We will shortly be finalizing our 2020 CRC launch schedule resuming next Spring and will publish it once confirmed. There will be some additional CRC news before the year is out.

Club information:

Cambridge Rocket Club Logo
Cambridge Rocket Club Logo