The next scheduled Cambridge Rocket Club launch on Saturday October 19th is a GO. The weather forecast for Saturday is cool temperatures and moderate winds with gusts up to 20 KPH. This will most likely be that last “fair” weather launch of the season so if you have something that you want to fly before cold weather sets in, this is your chance.
Please come prepared for the cooler temperatures. We will be set up and ready to go at the LS-5 Mohawk launch site by 10:00 in the morning. As some point around noon launching will be stopped for a few minutes and to have an informal meeting with the membership. It is very important that you be brought up to speed what the club is doing and this meeting gives the membership an opportunity to speak up and share your views.