Vallejo Set of 5 Mini Diamond Files T03004

$24.99

Out of stock

Email when stock available

SKU: 8429551930123 Categories: ,

Description

A set of 5x100mm mini diamond file profiles for working on various shapes and contours. The mini diamond file set includes 5 profiles, flat, square, round, half round and triangle.

These 100mm tools are excellent for the smaller more intricate modeling and filing tasks in plastics and metals. Diamond files stay cooler and do not clog.

Contents subject to change. Price includes in store coupon.

Customer Reviews

Based on 7 reviews
86%
(6)
0%
(0)
14%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
R
Rob Merrick
Good for resin not for plastic

Don’t use these on your mastic mini’s. If you do make sure you get a very high grit sand stick/paper. These are in the 200 grit range. Good to take off an edge but don’t leave a food finish.

L
Luc Gagnier
Wow

The set you must have !

D
Daniel Brosseau
Vallejo Set of 5 Mini Diamond Files T03004

excellent, for filing all kinds of small parts

A
Alex C
My goto

I have a stupid amount of tools. Is it a financial problem? Who are you, my bankruptcy trustee?

Anyhow these are my best files for my needs, mostly 75mm resin and busts, those that I reach for 90% of the time. The other 10% being when I can’t find them.

Get it? Cause they are mini.

….

Tough crowd

D
David Brooks
Files

Excellent. Very handy and work well