At this time, all motors from Cesaroni are on an order only basis. PLEASE ALLOW ENOUGH TIME TO CHECK FOR AVAILABILITY AND SHIPPING OF MOTORS. LARGER MOTORS MAY REQUIRE 30-60 DAYS LEAD TIME
No shipping of Pro-X motors to the USA at this time.
Please order correctly as there are no returns or refunds due to Transport of Dangerous Goods and explosives regulations. Shipping rates are done by zone. HAZMAT fees may apply to all Cesaroni motors. Pro150 motors are Hazard Class 1.3C and require special handling.
For motors G and below – you must be 18.
To order motors H and above you must be:
- 18 or over
- a member of
- CAR-ACF Canadian Association of Rocketry – L’Association Canadienne De Fuséologie
- Tripoli Rocketry Association
- National asociationof Rocketry
- You must provide your membership number. Pickups require ID and full address.
- Motor purchase limited to Certification Level of your membership
- Those trying for a new or first certification level, can purchase one motor for certification.
Some Pro75 and Pro98 motors require motor bonding https://www.sunwardhobbies.ca/elmers-ultimate-polyurethane-glue
To send in an order and get a shipping quote, call, or email your order.
DUE TO EXCHANGE RATES AND SURCHARGES, PLEASE ADD 35% TO THE PRICES BELOW.
Links to Pro Motors: